WeRunHelsinki -trainingsTrain with us around the year!
WHAT ARE WERUNHELSINKI -TRAININGS?
At WeRunHelsinki -trainings you train with the professional coaches to reach the best condition for the Helsinki10, Helsinki Half Marathon, Helsinki Twilight Run and Helsinki Marathon year 2020. We organize free and open WeRunHelsinki -trainings for around once in a month towards the main running events 2020.
WHO CAN JOIN
You can attend free of charge in WeRunHelsinki trainings if you have registered for year 2020 Helsinki10, Helsinki Half Marathon, Helsinki Twilight Run or Helsinki Marathon or will attend/attended Runner’s High coachings year 2019-2020. There are pace groups in the trainings, so the trainings are suitable for everyone.
If you are running in one of the events you don’t have to register to WeRunHelsinki -trainings, just join! There is always a Facebook-event where you can attend and get the latest information about the trainings.
Tag your training pictures and videos: #Helsinki10 #HHM2020 #WeRunHelsinki #HelsinkiHalfMarathon #HelsinkiMarathon #TwilightRun
- 23.5.2020 #WERUNHELSINKI – Training: HHM-Course Preview (Long run) with New Balance / Finlandia Hall at 11.00-13.00.
- 1.6.2020 #WERUNHELSINKI – Training: eSimo Original Morning Shake Out Run Special
at 7.00-8.30. / Eläintarhan urheilukenttä
- XX.7.2020 #WERUNHELSINKI – Training: Special by Björn Borg / Björn Borg Concept Store in Shopping Mall Kamppi floor 2 (Urho Kekkosen katu 1, Helsinki)
- 25.7.2020 #WERUNHELSINKI – Training: Beach Run / Hietalahti at 11.00-12.30.
- 8.8.2020 #WERUNHELSINKI – Training: HM-Course Preview (Long run) / Meripuisto at 11.00-13.00.
WHO ARE THE COACHES?
The professional coaches of Runner’s High will give you the best training towards your race.
CAN I COME, IF I’M NOT RUNNING IN THE EVENTS?
You can also get a ticket (15 e) for the trainings from the webstore.
If you want to get more trainings or improve your running technique, you can join also other trainings from Runner’s High. Check out more information here.
email@example.com or +358 44 2050310