Welcome to Virtual Helsinki10 2020!
Now you have a chance to take part in Helsinki10 2020 also in virtual race! The race is open for everyone – it doesn’t matter in which country or city you run – all you need is a phone or watch with gps, and an application from which you can share your route and time to us with a link.
Virtual Helsinki10 rules and practicalities:
- Each runner will run 10 km.
Race duration and rules
- You have time to run and register results between 13.10.-15.11.2020 (organiser maintains the right to make changes to schedule).
- You can perform your runs anywhere and any time until 15.11.2020, as long as you can share us link to gps-route with time date from your tracking application (e.g. Strava, Sports Tracker, etc.)
- All the distances have to be run or walked without breaks in timing.
Registration and registration fees
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
- Registration is free, but you can also support the organiser by purchasing voluntary registration package that includes Helsinki10 2020 medal or medal + Helsinki10 tube scarf.
- Participation 0 €
- Participation is free!
- Support 5 €
- Support fee to help organizer to cover costs of virtual event
- Participation + medal 15 €
- Helsinki10 2020 finisher medal (medals will be mailed after the race for everyone who completed the race).
- Participation + medal + tube scarf 25 €
- Helsinki10 2020 finisher medal (that will be mailed after the race for everyone who completed the race)
- Helsinki10 tube scarf
- Participation 0 €
- Payment methods at the web platform are most of the common credit cards. If you want to pay your registration with Finnish sport vouchers, add to Coupon field the code VOUCHER and pay your registration by following these instructions: How to pay with Finnish sport vouchers
Times and results
- Times of your runs and the link to tracker data are uploaded in the event platform where you get access after the registration.
- You can update your results to the platform maximum of 2 times. Be careful when adding times and gps-links, because after sending one result you can’t make changes to it anymore.
- Results (added to the platform by Sunday) will be updated every Monday starting from 19.10.
- We will have surprise prizes from our partners!
- You can update your runs to social media with hashtag #werunvirtual2020
- Also it would be cool if you tag @helsinki10k to your Instagram-stories, and we can share them to our followers!
- Download here bib number for your run and get the feeling of a big event also on your virtual run. Choose either number 10 or photoshop any number and name to the empty version.
Remember also our other virtual running events
Standings 18.10.2020 (* = new time)
Virtual Helsinki10 2020 – Men
1 Brian Crosby Ireland 45.18*
2 Anssi Lahdensalo 54.17*
3 Pauli Arbelius Suomi 1.13.45*
Virtual Helsinki10 2020 – Women
1 Linda Löfbacka-Skog Ik Falken 51.02*
2 Monika Vaski ZASZ SE / Hungary 56.52*
3 Paula Andreasen Finland 1.02.27*
4 Anu Tamminen 1.02.50*
5 Jenni Repo Runner’s High / Suomi 1.03.31*
6 Heini Kuivanen 1.10.52*
7 Olivia Linden 1.13.34*
8 Petra Linden 1.13.40*
9 Sara Huhtinen 1.52.00*